Job Description :
At Vavo Digital, we see graphic design as visual storytelling that engages, informs, and inspires. We are looking for a highly creative graphic designer who can take conceptual ideas and create visual representations, both in print and electronic media. Our ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of current design software and be skilled in every step of the design process from concept to the final deliverable. Collaborating with multiple teams at our company, the graphic designer should be able to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them into a design that connects. The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of branding and marketing, with the ability to vary style and layouts depending on the project. If you think you have what it takes to bring ideas to life with visual impact, we want to hear from you.
• Work on a wide range of projects and media, using various computer software to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals
• Obtain input from management, ensuring designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company or client appropriately
• Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects with marketing team, meeting deadlines and budget constraints, and scheduling project implementation based on workload, which may include five or more simultaneous projects
• Examine existing processes, identify flaws and create solutions to improve design capabilities
• Update and maintain internal databases of designs, photography, and video
• Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign, specifically with mockups.
• web design and multimedia presentations.
• Experience in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency.
• Experience working with WordPress templates,CSS3+HTML5+Java Script and Ui Xi designing.
• Adaptive design eye and skill
• Excellent creative communication skills
• Work independently + cooperatively on multiple projects
• Maintain drives to keep an updated backup of all the works
• Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients