Grievance or Complaints
- For any Grievance or Complaints, you may write to us at email@example.com.
What Information We Collect
- You shall be requested to register with us in order to avail our full services. If you do not wish to register, you can still use the site anonymously, but our services would be limited. You may have the option to register an account with us by creating an account, or you may connect your account through other social media accounts such as Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.
- If you have registered an account with us, you have agreed to provide your personally identifiable information in order to access the service. This consent provides us with the legal basis we require under applicable law to process your data. If you do not agree to our use of your personal data in line with this Policy, please do not use our service.
Personally Identifiable Information
- We do not consider personally identifiable information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not allow a third party to identify a specific individual.
- Personally identifiable information collected by us, apart from the ones mentioned above may also include:
- your education and qualifications;
- financial details including your bank account details;
- your online behaviour and interests based on your online browsing activity;
- Information about your preferences, interests, and experiences with our products or services;
- information about your experience with our products or services or third-party products or services listed on a Website;
- information we may collect about your individual preferences;
- specific details related to your Chat with other parties;
- We collect and use your personally identifiable information to provide our services; operate and improve the platform; provide customer service; perform analysis aimed at improving our services and technology; and display content that is customized to your interests and preferences.
- We may also obtain your personal information from legitimate third-party sources including social media channels, list brokers and other data providers or organizations that share data in circumstances where it is lawful and/or you have given permission for them to do so.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
- Non-Personallly Identifiable Information does not permit you to be identified or identifiable either by itself or in combination with other information available to a third party such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information, referring/exit pages, and URLs etc
- In an effort to improve the quality of our services, we track information provided to us by your browser or by our software application when you view or use the Platform, such as the website you came from (known as the “referring URL”), the type of browser you use, the device from which you connected to the Platform, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you. .We use this information to analyse usage patterns as part of making improvements to the service.
- Cookies: We may track this information using cookies, which are sent to a user’s browser from our servers and are stored on the user’s computer hard drive. Sending a cookie to a user’s browser enables us to collect Non-Personallly Identifiable Information about that user and keep a record of the user’s preferences when utilizing our Platform. A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer’s hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
- You may choose to disable to cookies but the same may result in disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Sensitive Personal Data:
- Sensitive Personal Data includes information such as social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background, information about your sexual orientation, religious beliefs, medical and/or criminal history).
- We will only collect sensitive information with your consent and where you provide it to us directly. We do not collect, we do not sell, trade, rent or otherwise share for marketing purposes your Sensitive Personal Data with third parties without your consent.
Why We Collect This Information
- We collect this information with an attempt to provide you with a better experience on the Platform and such reasons which may include:
- to operate, maintain, and improve our services;
- to manage your account, including to communicate with you regarding your account;
- to operate and administer any promotions you participate in on the site or application;
- to respond to your comments and questions;
- to send information including technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- with your consent, to send you marketing e-mails about upcoming promotions, and other news, including information about various live campaigns on the Platform. You may opt-out of receiving such information at any time: such marketing emails tell you how to opt-out. Please note, even if you opt out of receiving marketing emails, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your account with us (if you have one) and our business dealings with you; to process payments you make or receive via the Platform;
- to comply with applicable laws;
- to comply with lawful requests and legal process, including to respond to requests from public and government authorities;
- to enforce our Policy;
- to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of you or others.
- to determine your general geographic location, provide you with customized and personalized recommendations of Influencers and Brand Owners, we think will be of interest to you,
- assist you to coordinate with Brand Owners/Influencers listed on the Platform and making the service available
- analyse and understand our audience, improve our service (including our user interface experiences) and optimize selection
- For the purposes described above, personal information may be shared with our promotional partners and their related bodies corporate, and other trusted third parties including brands and companies using the Platform. Failure to provide personal information may result in us being unable to provide you with certain content, information, upcoming opportunity, promotion, event, or product information and/or accept content and promotion entries (where applicable).
Best Interest Of Minor
- We neither provide any mechanism nor facilitate any service which can profile, track, or behaviourally monitor of, or target advertising directed at, children or undertake the process of any personal data of a child that can cause significant harm to a child or which may result in discriminatory treatment to a child. You while accessing and/or using the site, shall adhere to these principles and any abbreviation shall result in your being blacklisted from the site. You also understand and agree that any of your interaction on the site shall be done only in such manner that protects the rights of, and is in the best interests of, a child.
- We will only retain your information as long as reasonably required to provide you with the services unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (for example, for regulatory purposes).
Updating/deleting/rectifying your information:
- If you wish to have your email address or contact number provided to us updated/deleted/rectified, you can always do so by sending a request to us on the e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org of our customer services. For any other information provided, you can simply login to your account and update the same on your own.
- You may note that deletion of certain information may lead to cancellation of your registration with us and/or your access to certain features or may also lead to complete cessation of your access to your account.
Users Outside India
- The Platform is operated by CMPL and may be accessed in India and abroad. For data protection purposes, CMPL is the controller and, unless otherwise noted, is also the processor of data. Information collected may be retained, and may be stored, processed, accessed, and used in jurisdictions whose privacy laws may be different and less protective than those of your home jurisdiction. If you are located outside India, please note that the information you provide to us may be transferred to third parties. By using the service, application and/or website, you consent to such transfer. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this policy.
Third Party Payment Gateway – Financial Information
Security and Compliance with Laws
- We strive to protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure, misuse, unlawful use, modification, loss, or destruction. We take all reasonable measures and precautions, as per standard industry practises, to keep your personal information confidential. We ensure compliance with all applicable laws.
- We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical, and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and unauthorized access, use and modification as per law. Unfortunately, no measures can be guaranteed to provide 100% security. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your information. by continuing to access our service, you are aware of such risk.
- We disclaim any liability, legal or otherwise, that may arise due to the act, omission or otherwise of any visitor to this site, or caused by the same. You acknowledge that we act purely as a “facilitator” between the Brand Owner and the Influencer, and as such, stands indemnified from any liabilities that may arise due to the same.
- You also acknowledge that visiting this site is an implicit acceptance of this disclaimer on your part.