Best Interest Of Minor
- We neither provide any mechanism nor facilitate any service which can profile, track, or behaviourally monitor of, or target advertising directed at, children or undertake the process of any personal data of a child that can cause significant harm to a child or which may result in discriminatory treatment to a child. You while accessing and/or using the site, shall adhere to these principles and any abbreviation shall result in your being blacklisted from the site. You also understand and agree that any of your interaction on the site shall be done only in such manner that protects the rights of, and is in the best interests of, a child.
- We will only retain your information as long as reasonably required to provide you with the services unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (for example, for regulatory purposes).
Updating/deleting/rectifying your information:
- If you wish to have your email address or contact number provided to us updated/deleted/rectified, you can always do so by sending a request to us on the e-mail id email@example.com of our customer services. For any other information provided, you can simply login to your account and update the same on your own.
- You may note that deletion of certain information may lead to cancellation of your registration with us and/or your access to certain features or may also lead to complete cessation of your access to your account.
Users Outside India
- The Platform is operated by CMPL and may be accessed in India and abroad. For data protection purposes, CMPL is the controller and, unless otherwise noted, is also the processor of data. Information collected may be retained, and may be stored, processed, accessed, and used in jurisdictions whose privacy laws may be different and less protective than those of your home jurisdiction. If you are located outside India, please note that the information you provide to us may be transferred to third parties. By using the service, application and/or website, you consent to such transfer. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this policy.
Third Party Payment Gateway – Financial Information
Security and Compliance with Laws
- We strive to protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure, misuse, unlawful use, modification, loss, or destruction. We take all reasonable measures and precautions, as per standard industry practises, to keep your personal information confidential. We ensure compliance with all applicable laws.
- We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical, and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and unauthorized access, use and modification as per law. Unfortunately, no measures can be guaranteed to provide 100% security. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your information. by continuing to access our service, you are aware of such risk.
- We disclaim any liability, legal or otherwise, that may arise due to the act, omission or otherwise of any visitor to this site, or caused by the same. You acknowledge that we act purely as a “facilitator” between the Brand Owner and the Influencer, and as such, stands indemnified from any liabilities that may arise due to the same.
- You also acknowledge that visiting this site is an implicit acceptance of this disclaimer on your part.