The term Platform includes the content on the Platform, all the features provided on or through the Platform (the “Platform Services”) and any software that is available on or through the Platform (the “Software”), unless otherwise specified. Clanify Media Pvt. Ltd., operates the Platform and is referred as “We/us/our”’ hereinafter.
- If you are using the Platform Services as an Influencer, please click here to read the Term of use.
- If using the Platform Services as a Brand Owner, please click here to read the Term of use.
Individuals who visit the Site to avail the Platform Services are referred to as Users. You must be 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your province, territory, or country, to access the Platform. Minors may only access the Platform under the supervision of an adult. If you access the Platform or accept these Terms on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that legal entity and, in such event, you and your will refer to that legal entity.
- The Platform comprises of two separate Modules
- The feature provides for Discovery of potential Influencers listed on the Platform or other Social Media sites. The feature provides for Discovery of Influencers and is solely for the purpose discovering prospective Influencers. In this Module we will be showing a list of all the influencers to the Brand Owners.
- We through our third-party data recommendation system may also share Influencers profile/proposal with the Brand Owners. The data pertaining to any Influencer that we would be sharing with Brand Owners has been provided by third parties. Despite the fact that we try to cross check this data, we do not commit that the information provided is absolutely accurate and up to date. We are not liable for any information provided on the Platform which might be inaccurate or misleading.
- If you come across any such discrepancy, you may please contact us as per the Contact information provided.
Campaign Creation Module
- The feature provides a mechanism to create an end-to-end campaign amongst the users. The Module also provides you with an In-app chat system through which users may contact each other. You agree that you will not negotiate any terms or payment with the other users outside the Platform. Any attempt to circumvent the Platform may result in the removal of you from the Platform as per our sole discretion.
- Once a Brand Owners makes a campaign live, the Influencer shall receive a notification on his/her registered account. The brand themselves may reach out to certain set of influencers they are interested in working with. The Brand Owner may direct Influencers with their own set of requirements for the Campaign to create the desired paid content and social media posts (“content”). The Brand Owner may also send Influencers specific products for the Campaign. The users shall be solely responsible for creating all paid content and posts that form part of their Campaign.
- You also understand and acknowledge that we do not edit, modify, filter, screen, monitor, endorse or guarantee content or the content of communications between users.
Post campaign analysis
- The Platform provides for a post campaign analysis. The overall performance & individual Influencer performance will be shown to the Brand Owner on their dashboard through a third-party API. The Influencer can also check his/her performance on the dashboard provided on the Platform
Fee and Payments
- The campaign budget as negotiated between the users will automatically be calculated by the Platform. We charge a nominal commission for each Post.
- Before receiving any Payments, the user will be asked to provide financial details including your nominated bank account or payment gateway account details, whether or not you are registered for GST (in India). It is user’s responsibility to notify us in the event that you are registered for and liable to pay GST as applicable, and to keep us up to date with your registered GST details as applicable.
Intellectual Property Rights
- For Influencer
In consideration of payment received by the Influencer, the Influencer agrees to grant in respect of each and every Post to us and (and our agents)
- the right to edit and re-format the Post into such formats or versions for use by us in such media as we require in accordance with this clause
- a royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, unconditional, non-exclusive, transferable licence to use the Post for the purpose of marketing and promoting us (and our products and services) in any manner, without further notification to or consent or any further compensation payable to the Influencer;
- The right to use the Identity and performances in the Post and to communicate the Post to the public in all languages, in all media including but not limited to: all online paid media (including but not limited to digital banners); in all online owned media (including but not limited to our website and our internal communications); in all social media (including but not limited to our social media channels); and in any earned media or public relations activity published by a third party (including but not limited to print, digital and/or social media).
- to the relevant Brand (and its agents):
- the right to organically share, comment upon and organically re-post the relevant Post in the social media channel upon which the Post was published, for a period of thirty (30) days expiring at 11:59pm on the thirtieth day after the Post was first published; and
- the right to use the Influencer’s Identity and performances in the Post and to communicate the post to the public and in any earned media or public relations activity published by a third party (including but not limited to print, digital and/or social media).
- In the event that the Brand Owner wants to reproduce the content on other Social Media Sites, they shall be required to procure a separate license from you for a separate consideration. You agree that any such license shall be granted through the Platform only.
- The users can avail the services of an integrated third-party shipping module to ship/track the products to one another. The shipping service is maintained and controlled by a third party. Any shipping order made shall be as per the terms and conditions of the third-party website. We are not liable for any transactions made on the shipping website. You are requested to read the terms and condition of the shipping website.
Prohibited Use of The Platform
By accessing the Platform, you agree that you will not:
- Use the Platform in any manner that damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs the Platform or interferes with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site;
- Use the Platform for any purpose or in any manner that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement.
- falsely describe any product or service; or
- give a false guarantee to, or which is likely to mislead the consumers as to the nature, substance, quantity or quality of such product or service; or
- convey an express or implied representation which, if made by the manufacturer or seller or service provider thereof, would constitute an unfair trade practice; or
- deliberately conceal important information;
- make any statement, whether orally or in writing or by visible representation falsely represents that the goods or services are of a particular standard, quality, quantity, grade, composition, style, or model;
- represents that the goods or services have sponsorship, approval, performance, characteristics, accessories, uses or benefits which such goods or services do not have;
- represents that the seller or the supplier has a sponsorship or approval or affiliation which such seller or supplier does not have;
- makes a false or misleading representation concerning the need for, or the usefulness of, any goods or services;
- gives to the public any warranty or guarantee of the performance, efficacy, or length of life of a product or of any goods that is not based on an adequate or proper test thereof
- infringes Intellectual Property/know how/trade secret of third parties.
- You will not use any data mining, deep-link, page-scrape, spider, robots or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
- You will not transfer any element of the Platform to any third party;
- We are not responsible for cases of force majeure, such as failure, suspension or interruption of services or use of the Website, as a result of blocking the Internet network, actions, or omissions of third parties, or any other causes or circumstances independent of our will that prevents the normal use of the Platform and/or Platform Services.
Contact And Help Details
You may contact VAVODIGITAL via:
||901, 9th floor, Sanjona Chamber, BS Devanshi Marg, Deonar, Mumbai-400088